Submit Your Projects in Google Earth Format (kmz, kml)
- Google Earth Option: You can create a Google Earth Placement at the location of the project and email it to us (see instructions for help).
- Put the project name in the “Name” field
- Put a description (abbreviated) in the description field
- Email it to the contact for your County with the following additional information (provide a spreadsheet if you have more than one project).
- Project Name
- Description (abbreviated)
- Project Type (Water Supply, Recycled Water, Flood Control, Habitat/Watershed, Fish Passage, Fish Screen, Creek Restoration, Habitat Restoration, etc.)