Bay Area Prop 1 Disadvantaged Community Outreach grants: $6.5 million available
An informational webinar was held on August 15. The slideshow is available for download.
Project submittals were due by August 31, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (This deadline was extended from the July 31st deadline listed in the packets below.) Several projects were submitted and the submittals can be found on the Prop 1 DAC Outreach Grant Concept Proposals page. The projects were to be primarily outreach projects that are eligible for funding in this round and/or are interested in participating in outreach to disadvantaged communities in the Bay Area. The solicitation packets gave direction on how to apply for funding and get involved in the outreach effort.
The next steps for the Stakeholder Engagement Committee:
- A project review committee to be formed
- Preliminary screening of the projects
- Evaluating project submittals
- Develop overall grant application strategy
- Report to the Coordinating Committee with summary of project types, and preliminary strategy for selecting projects and developing the grant application.
Solicitation packages, forms and links for reference:
- For public agencies or and NGOs: Agency solicitation packet.
- For community based organization/groups: NGO/CBO solicitation packet.
- Fillable pdf form: Project Forms
- Link to the California Dept. of Water Resources website for information about the grant funding and link to the solicitation package.
Bay Area Prop 84 2015 Round Grant Submittal - 2015
The Bay Area's Prop 84 2015 grant proposal, entitled "Bay Area Regional Climate Change Preparedness," has been submitted to DWR.
Bay Area Grant DWR Drought Relief Program Grant Submittal - 2014
View the Bay Area application for the Round 3 Drought Relief grant. (130 MB)
Bay Area Prop 84 Round 2 Grant Submittal - 2013